Elbows Up

Dirt Modified items for sale or wanted ... AMRA, BST, DIRT, IMCA, UMP, USMTS, USRA, WISSOTA, A-Mod, B-Mod, X-Mod, SportMod
 #269243  by sidebite252
 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 am
Hey we raced for over a decade and we haven't been active for over 4 years. My father recently died and with that I'm done. I want this stuff gone quick. MAKE OFFERS - I WILL SELL THE ENTIRE INVENTORY CHEAP. I WANT IT GONE.

2005 HOT 4 bar car. This car was prepped with a new skin & paint (Yellow frame & black skin) Fresh built 383 with Brinn transmission. It's been setting in my shop for 4 years. Time to go. NO RESONABLE OFFER WILL BE TURNED DOWN.

Trailer - walk in box in front built with nice observation deck on top with hand rails. wired for electricity. Very strong built trailer. Needs a little touch up paint but a very good solid trailer.
NO RESONABLE OFFER WILL BE TURNED DOWN.

claimer 355 motors. One with 441 heads ported and titanium valves, very good motor. Was only pulled out to try the 383 that is currently in the car. Great 1/4 mile motor. MAKE OFFER!

#2 claimer 355 motor. Double humps. Another solid 1/4 mile motor Was pulled to try out the one with the 441 heads. I would load and race this motor right now if I was racing. MAKE OFFER!

Metric frame - SOLD...........

Tons of parts to build motors. 400 4 BOLT BLOCK MACHINED AND READY TO ASSEMBLY. 355 MACHINED AND READY TO ASSEMBLE 2 OTHER BLOCKS CLEAND AND REAEDY TO MACHINE. PISTONS, RODS, CAMS, TITANIUM VALVES, ROCKER ARMS, ECT....This was my dads passion building motors and he had a TON of stuff. I want to clear this out. Call me to talk specifics or get more info or pics.

ADDED: Several good chunks. 6.33 in the car. 6.00 6.50 (light full spool and light gears!) All the chunks have their own storage holders. Another motor that was never run but was built with a hydraulic cam. Heads (5 sets), aluminum manifolds (5 or 6 on the shelf)Engine stands and all the engine for sale have their own engine stands. NEW 36 gal RCI teardrop fuel cell (still in the box) NEW PRO steel body racing shocks.

There is A LOT of good stuff here. No tire kicker please. If your interested call or text and I will get back with you.

Randy Tucker
Bells, Texas
903 821 9924
 #269256  by sidebite252
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:01 pm
Metric frame is sold.

Also need to mention I have a set of scales with it's own cabinet on wheels. There is also a complete 350 ci Mercruiser engine. 1998 with vortec heads. COMPLETE with power steering, exhaust system, ect. Would drop into a boat or would make the basics of a really good racing engine.