Welcome Anonymous

Board index On Pit Road Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

COMPLAINT DEPT. HERES YOUR CHANCE TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.

Re: COMPLAINT DEPT. HERES YOUR CHANCE TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS

Postby MUDPIE » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 am

SO ANYONE NOTICE THAT FOOTBALL IS A YEAR AROUND NEWS TOPIC NOW. THEY ONLY PLAY ABOUT 20 GAMES MAX PER SEASON. AND ANOTHER 20 OR SO CRIME CONVICTIONS AND A HOOPTY DRAFT SHOW TO FILL OUT THE REST OF THE YEAR. :roll:
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby MUDPIE » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:23 pm

WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES ALL THE TRASH BLOWIN AROUND IN THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR YARD ? AND WHY DOES THE TRASH BLOW INTO YOUR YARD BUT WON'T BLOW OUT OF YOUR YARD :? IT COMES BLOWIN IN FROM MILES AROUND AND JUST STOPS FOR NO REASON AT ALL :|
COULD IT BE GLOBAL WARMIN CAUSEIN THIS ? :shock:
WHO CARES WHAT FLAG IS UP SOMEBODYS FLAG POLE. :roll: WHEN WE HAVE BIGGER ISSUES LIKE WHY THE TRASH BLOWIN IN YOUR YARD WON'T BLOW OUT OF YOUR YARD. :wink: 8^)
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby MUDPIE » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:15 pm

OH COME ON PEOPLE, :roll: LEAVEIN YOUR KID IN THE HOT A$$ CAR WITH THE WINDOWS ROLLED UP TILL THEY DIE. WHAT IDIOTS. YOU DON'T EVEN GET BACK ANY OF THE THE EFFORT IT TOOK TO GET UM HERE. :oops: :roll: IF YOU WANT TO GET THE MAXIMUM OUT OF KILLIN YOUR KIDS, WORK UM TO DEATH AROUND THE HOUSE AND OUT IN THE YARD. YOU WILL AT LEAST GET SOMETHIN BACK FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT OF HAVEIN A KID.
Last edited by MUDPIE on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby MUDPIE » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:26 pm

WELP, FORT KNOCKS AND ALL THE BANK VAULTS MUST BE GETTIN FULL. THATS WHY THE GAS PRICES ARE GOIN DOWN. NO WHERE TO PUT ALL OF THE BIG OIL COMPANTYS MONEY :?
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby Conductor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:10 am

Hey Mud, dislodge and pry some of their money from them with a BIG OL' Mudpie BLOW-OUT END-OF-TIME sale? Something colossal and unmatched in the history of 'MUDPIE MANIA', you know, leave more than a footprint in the sand kind-of-a-deal. :shock: :shock: 8^)
Conductor
Contender

Postby MUDPIE » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 pm

CONDUCKER, I BEEN THIKKIN ON HOW I CAN CON THE BIG OIL BIGWIGS INTO FUNDIN THE RELAUNCH OF THE FASTEST LIL RACE TRACK IN TEXAS, COWTOWN SPEEDWAY. IN EXCHANGE FOR PUTTIN A COUPLE OF THEIR BIG SIGNS ON THE BACK STREACH. THAT'S SOME COLOSSAL IM TALKIN ABOUT 8^)
I KEEP GETTIN A BUSY SIGNAL WHEN I CALL. THEY MUST STILL BE BUSY COUNTIN THE PROFITS FROM LAST YEAR. :? I'LL KEEP CALLIN.
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby Conductor » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:59 am

CALLIN' MUD! :o CALLIN' MUD! :o

Anyone heard from THE Mudpie lately?!?! :?: :?:
Conductor
Contender

Previous

Return to Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 1 minute)
  • Most users ever online was 173 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 am