Elbows Up

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.
 #249538  by MUDPIE
 Tue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm
YOU GOT SOMETHIN BOTHERIN YA ? YOU DO. WELL LAY IT ON ME. IF I CAN'T GETTER SOLVED I WILL HELP YOU FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN. DON'T LET ALL THAT TENTION BUILD UP INSIDE YA. IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH. LET IT COME ON OUT. MUDPIE HAS YOUR BACK ON THIS ONE. NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. JUST LET UR RIP. DON'T BE SHY. NO COMPLAINT IS TO STUPID TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST.
I'LL GO FIRST.
1. SOME FLAMEIN ASSHOLE SHUT DOWN MY FAVORITE DIRT TRACK COWTOWN. IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT.
2.THEM DAMN MINI SPRINTS MAKE SUCH AN ANNOYIN SOUND. THAT IT MAKES THEM IMPOSSIABLE TO ENJOY WATCHIN.
3. I CAN'T SPELL FOR $HIT. OR HEAR OR SEE.
4. I HAVEN'T GOT RICH YET. AND I'M RUNNIN OUT OF TIME.
5. SOME TANT SMELLIN, FOUR EYED, DIPLIP, BASTERED SQUEEZINS CAUSED MY FAVORITE DIRT TRACK TO CLOSE. DID I SAY THAT ONE ALREADY ?
Last edited by MUDPIE on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #249550  by MUDPIE
 Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 am
WELL I GUESS ALL THE TRACK PROMOTERS AND DOUGIE CAN GET BACK TO SLEEPIN AT NIGHT. ANY PROBLEMS THAT THE FANS AND DRIVERS WERE HAVEN ALL DISAPPERED. I KNOW THEY WILL BE TICKLED PINK AND RELIEVED TO HEAR THAT. NOW CAN SOMEONE GET STARTED ON HELPIN ME OUT. GET MY FAVORITE TRACK BACK OPEN, TAKE THE MINI OUT OF SPRINT CARS AND PUT A MOTOR IN THEM LIL SUM BUCKS. DON'T WORRY, I'M NOT HOLDIN MY BREATH ON GETTIN RICH ANY TIME SOON.
 #249556  by Dogsledder
 Wed May 29, 2013 1:11 pm
I got food poisoning from Taco Cabana on Monday night! Had me up all Monday night and down all day yesterday. Montezuma enacted his revenge on Dogsledder.
 #249561  by Dogsledder
 Wed May 29, 2013 7:04 pm
I have a new complaint. None of the a-holes that have such a huge problem anytime Doug posts have griped about him misspelling suit! :lol:
 #249563  by ajax
 Wed May 29, 2013 8:03 pm
I think all dirt tracks should put water on them until they are all to the point of what Grayson County was this past Sunday night. It made for some very interesting and comedic track pack watching and the track ended up very racy the rest of the night. Specially A feature time and that's when you really want it anyway.
 #249568  by dryslick willie
 Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 am
I'll help you out there Sledder! TA puts way too much crap on here for someone who can't spell or use proper grammar! :lol:

[quote="Dogsledder"]I have a new complaint. None of the a-holes that have such a huge problem anytime Doug posts have griped about him misspelling suit! :lol:[/quote]
 #249575  by fffttt1
 Thu May 30, 2013 9:51 am
1. SOME FLAMEIN ASSHOLE SHUT DOWN MY FAVORITE DIRT TRACK COWTOWN. IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT EVERY SATURDAY
5. SOME TANT SMELLIN, FOUR EYED, DIPLIP, BASTERED SQUEEZINS CAUSED MY FAVORITE DIRT TRACK TO CLOSE. DID I SAY THAT ONE ALREADY ?

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Number 1 and number 5 again and again!!!