Elbows Up

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.
 #260449  by MUDPIE
 Mon May 26, 2014 7:57 pm
SO, WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOAN SHARKS AROUND. DATEIN BACK TO THE INVENTION OF THE MAFIA WAY BACK WHEN. THEY USE TO WORK OUT OF THE BARS, PUBS, PIZZA JOINT, AUTO REPAIR SHOPS, WEDDIN CAKE STORE, BAKERY SHOP, DONUT PALACE, JUNK YARD ECT. BUT NOW THEY SEEM TO HAVE MOVED INTO THEIR OWN SHOPS, FAST CASH, QUICKEN LOANS YOU SEEN UM.
BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS ? HOW FAST AND QUICK IS FAST OR QUICK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTIN HARD COLD CASH INTO YOUR HAND. THEY NEVER GIVE A TIMELINE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT PART. IS FAST ONE HOUR OR ONE WEEK ? HOW QUICK IS QUICK ? IS IT QUICK AS A NASCAR FOUR TIRE PIT STOP OR QUICK AS FAT MAN RUNNIN A FIVE MILE FOOT RACE ?
JUST HOW QUICK IS QUICKEN LOANS OR HOW FAST IS FAST CASH ? IS QUICK FASTER OR IS FAST QUICKER :? JUST HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE. I GOTTA LOT OF GARAGE SALES TO GET TO TODAY. 8^)
 #260505  by MUDPIE
 Thu May 29, 2014 6:46 pm
JUST SO HAPPEN CONDUCKER, IM GOIN TO LOOK FOR SOME SPEEDY CASH AS WE SPEAK. I HEAR WHEN YOU BUY GAS WITH SOME SPEEDY CASH IT MAKES THE CAR GO FASTER. WHICH WILL GET ME THERE QUICKER. SEE YA AT THE PUMP. LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG.
 #261155  by MUDPIE
 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 pm
AND JUST WHY, DO THEY CALL IT FRIED RICE WHEN IT'S BOILED TO COOK THE DANG STUFF. YOU COULD PROBLEY FRY RICE FOR A WEEK. AND IT WOULD STILL TASTE LIKE LITTLE ROCKS IN YOUR CHOPS :shock:
MUST BE ONE THEM CHICKEN FRIED STEAK PHENOMANOMAS FOOD MIRACLES 8^)
 #261194  by DIRTRACER42
 Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:18 pm
My issue is with the Tech guy at KSP. He DQ'd istock #8 because his door plate was too short.. There has been two ridiculous DQ's this seasonthat I know of ( one for measuring in accurately where the seat is mounted). None for anything that makes a difference in the race. Let's see if we can get them to tech for engines, carbs, shocks, trailing arms etc. that's all I have thank you for the time and space :lol:
 #261252  by MUDPIE
 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:50 pm
INSPECTIONS :roll: YEP, JUST SPENT MY SUMMER VACATION MONEY AT THE CHEVY REPAIR SHOP $1218.56. LET ME FIRST SAY,I DON'T WANT OR HAVE ANY DESIRE TO WORK ON ANY AUTO EVER. BUT,I HAD SOME KINDA $791.48 ENGINE COMPUTER PART THAT THE REPAIRMAN SAID HAD "FRIED".( HE OBTAINED THAT INFORMATION FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER) AND NEXT IT TOOK SOME $315.48 FOR LABOR TO REPLACE IT. LIKE I SAID I DON'T, WON'T WORK ON CARS. BUT DON'T YOU JUST PLUG A COMPUTER PART IN TO INSTALL ONE :roll: AND WHAT THE HELL IS THE $44.24 FOR MISC CHARGES. WHAT? SHOP RAGS, GOJO AND A 6 PAGE BLACK AND WHITE PRINTED INVOICE :evil: HOW DIRTY CAN YOU GET PLUGIN IN A COMPUTER PART ? DON'T FORGET UNCLE SAM GOTTA GET HIS $66.86 IN SALES TAX.
NEXT, THE REAL MIND BLOWIN THANG. I ASKED IF THEY FIXED WHAT CAUSED THE COMPUTER PART TO "FRY" SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS FROM MARS. AND JUST SAID NO. :? HEY IT STARTS AND DRIVES AGAIN. WOULDN'T YOU JUST ONCE LIKE TO FEEL YOU GOT SOME SERVICE AND VALUE OUT OF GETTIN YOUR CAR WORKED ON ?

OK,DIRTTRACTOR 4.20 BACK TO INSPECTIONS. NOW THAT THE OL SATURN IS BACK ON THE ROAD. IT NEEDS TAGS AND INSPECTION STICKERS. WENT OUT END OF JUNE. YEA. IT NEVER STOPS DOES IT. SO I TAKE IT TO THE INSPECTION SHOP I'VE BEEN USEIN FOR YEARS. THE OLD SHOP OWNER WASN'T THERE THIS TIME, NO BIGGIE. TWO MINUTES LATER THE YOUNG MAN COMES BACK AND THE FIRST THANG OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS, YOU NEED NEW WINDSHIELD WIPERS TO PASS THE INSECTION. HE PULLS THE WIPPER BLADE UP AND SHOWS ME THAT THERE IS A 1/2 INCH TEAR IN THE BOTTOM OF THE DRIVERS SIDE WIPPER BLADE. YEP, 1/2 TEAR ON THE BOTTOM, THERE IT IS. NOW, THE PART IM HAVEIN TROUBLE WITH. IS THE SAFETY ISSUE THIS CREATES. :| I'M THANKIN THAT THIS TEAR IS SO LOW ON THE WINDSHILD YOU WOULD FOR SURE PUT YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ROAD IN DANGER, TRYIN TO DRIVE LOOKIN OUT OF THE LITTLE 4 INCH TALL HALF MOON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WINSHIELD THAT IS BEHIND THE STEERIN WHEEL. SO,IM THANKIN TO MYSELF. YOUR KIDDIN RIGHT? NOPE WASN'T KIDDIN. :? WELP, I STILL NEED AN INSECTION.
SO, DIRTTRACTOR 4.20 I FEEL YOUR PAIN, HANG IN THERE. AUTOS,INSPECTIONS,OPINIONS AND AHOLES EVERYBODY HAS ONE :wink:
AND YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME, TAKE AS MUCH TIME AND SPACE AS YOU WISH OR NEED. 8^) MUDPIE
 #261588  by MUDPIE
 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 am
I'M TIRED OF GETTIN TIRED OF GETTIN OLD. IT WOULD NOT BE MY WAY OF DOIN THANGS ROUND HERE IF IDOVE BEEN INCHARGE. FOR INSTANCE,BIRTH TO AGE 19 LEAVE AS IS DONT TOUCH IT. AFTER THAT SUM NEW MATH AGEIN. YOUR TWENTYS WOULD LAST FOR TWENTY YEARS, THIRTYS WOULD LAST FOR THIRTY YEARS FORTYS, FORTY YEARS, FIFTYS, FIFTY YEARS. THEN AT THE SIXTYS MARK IT WOULD LAST FOR FIFTY YEARS, SEVENTYS WOULD LAST FORTY YEARS EIGHTYS FOR THIRTY YEARS AND SO ON TILL THE AGE OF ONE HUNDRED AND WE REVERT BACK TO LEAVE AS IS DONT TOUCH IT. GETTIN OLD 101 :P
 #261589  by MUDPIE
 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 am
SINCE WE ARE ON THE GETTIN OLD AND GOIN SOUTH TRAIN. AN RUNNIN OUR MOUTH. YEP, JUST GETTIN OUT SUM IMPROTANT THANK-ABOUT-IT INFORMATION. TO THE FEARLESS TIME-OUT SECTION EU CLOSET READERS. THAT WE ALL LOVE AND ADMIRE. OK,THANK ABOUT THIS. HAVE YOU REACHED THE AGE WHERE YOU NOTICE THAT THE KIDS ARE STARTIN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT "THE 21 YEAR OLDS" :shock: UHHHH HUH 8^)
Last edited by MUDPIE on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #261657  by MUDPIE
 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:08 pm
SO, DID YOU HEAR THAT THE WORLD CUP WAS IN BRAZIL THIS YEAR. AND THAT THERE ARE ADULT AMERICANS THAT ACTUALLY PLAY AND WATCH THE GAMES. :shock: WHEN I WAS A YOUNG KID I DON'T EVER REMEMBER SEEIN A SOCCER BALL OR A SOCCER GOAL FOR THAT MATTER. WE JUST HAD A BASEBALL BACKSTOP WITH 4 BASES AND A RED RUBBER BALL WITHOUT ANY STRIPES OR NUTHIN ON IT. WE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF PLAYIN WITH A BALL AND NOT USEIN OUR HANDS OR IT BEIN OK TO USE YOUR HEAD TO HIT THE BALL. WE WERE HIP TO USEIN OUR FEET, KICKIN THE BALL AND KEEPIN SCORE RUNNIN THE BASES. NOW WE ALSO USED THE SAME RED RUBBER BALL INDOORS USEIN OUR HANDS ONLY. DODGEBALL :twisted: SORTA LIKE THE ANTIGOALIE OF SOCCER. DO NOT GET IN THE PATH OF THE BALL AT ALL COST. COVER YOUR CROTCH AND PROTECT YOUR FACE. :wink:
THIS GETS ME TO A NEW BUCKET LIST ITEM. WATCHIN WORLD CUP SCOCCER. DIDN'T KNOW A FRICKEN THANG ABOUT IT SEPT, KICK BALL IN GIANT HOCKEY GOAL = 1 POINT AND DONT'T USE HANDS EVER.
AFTER NOTICEIN THAT THEY DON'T PLAY ANY ANNOYIN COMMERCIALS ON THE TV DURIN THE GAME. WELL EXCEPT DURIN THE SHORT 15 MINUTE GOTTA PEE AND GET ANOTHER BEER HALF TIME. I THOUGHT TO MYSELF,HEY THEY GOT SOMETHIN HERE. THATS SWEET. THE PLAYERS HAVE TO BE TIP TOP ATHLETS AND THE SUPER TALENTED ONES STAND OUT AND CAN MAKE A DIFFERANCE IN THE GAME. THEN I STARTED TO NOTICE THAT SOCCER AND THE PLAYERS WERE ALOT LIKE DIRTTRACK DRIVERS IN THE A-MAIN DIRT RACE :shock: HOWS THAT? WELL, JUST LIKE SOCCER PLAYERS DRIVERS ARE ALL KUMBAYA POLITE GENTLEMEN BEFORE THE GAME OR RACE. A LETS HAVE FUN, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN ADDITUDE. MIXED IN WITH A TOUCH OF ARROGANTS AND CONFIDENCE IN THEIR ABILITES TO PREFORM. NICE CLEAN, FARE, FUN AND FRIENDLY COMPTITION. THEN COMMIN OUT OF TURN FOUR, THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN, THE FLAG DROPS AND THE CARS ROAR DOWN INTO TURN ONE. THE WHISTLE BLOWS, THE CLOCK STARTS RUNNIN, THEY KICK THE BALL INTO PLAY ON THE SOCCER FIELD AND THE GAME BEGINS. AT THIS MOMENT, THE KUBAYA NICEY GENTLEMEN $HIT COMES TO A SCREECHIN HALT. AND IN COMES THE PUSHIN, BANGIN, DOOR SLAMIN, SHOVEIN,BLOCKIN,PULLIN,KICKIN,TRIPPIN,STOMPIN,CHEAPSHOTS,KICK UM WHEN THEIR DOWN,ELBOWS TO THE FACE,SMACK TALKIN,CHEATIN BEGINS. THE OFFICALS ARE ALL BLIND. THEY NEVER SEE ANYTHANG THAT HAPPENS TO YOU ON THE FIELD OR ON THE TRACK. THE WINNER SAYS THE TRACK OR FIELD WAS GREAT. THE LOSERS SAY THE TRACK OR FIELD SUCKED SHOULD HAVE NEVER RACES OR PLAYED ON IT. WHEN IT'S ALL OVER THE WINNIN DRIVER HAS BRAGGIN RIGHTS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK AND UP TO A WHOLE YEAR. THEN THERE IS THE PIT PASSES,A FULE AND PARTS BILL TO PAY FROM HIS MEGAR WINNINS. ON THE OTHER HAND THE SOCCER PLAYERS HAVE BRAGGIN RIGHTS FOR UP TO 4 YEARS AND THEY HAVE A FIVE STORY GRAIN SILO FULL OF FRICKEN MONEY TO BUY MORE SHOES WITH SPIKES ON THE BOTTOM TO STOMP THE CRAP OUT OF ANOTHER SUCKER THAT HAS THE BALL. 8^)