Elbows Up

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.
 #261808  by Conductor
 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:57 am
Hey Mud,

This was in the Mod Bless America section but it sounds like both a complaint and a call out for Boyd results. . .'PING', you're up! :(

Thanks Mud. :wink:

from 'linewalker', "Tuesday has come and gone and still no results. What's up with that, Boyd?

Show that you care about your fans and start posting results."
 #261835  by MUDPIE
 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:18 pm
BOO HOO :cry: CRY ME A RIVER. :roll: TMS IS HAVEIN A SPRINT CAR RACE. WITH REAL SPRINT CARS AND NO MODIFIEDS. LOOK, IT'S NOT THE ANNOYIN MINI FOURWHEEL MOTORCYCLE CRAP THE LOCAL TRACKS AROUND HERE SHOVE DOWN YOUR THROATS AS SPRINT CARS ON A WEEKLY BASES.
WELL, LIKE YOUR MOM USE TO TELL YOU, STOP YOUR WHINNIN OR I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHIN TO CRY ABOUT. LIKE, COWTOWN SPEEDWAY IS CLOSED. THATS WORTH CRYIN ABOUT. :cry: OR HOW BOUT THIS,THE TMS TRACK SURFACE ALWAYS SUCKS. THERE CRY ALL YOU WANT. HOPE THAT HELPS CLEAR THANGS UP FOR YA.
JUST DON'T GO :roll: THERES AN IDEA. LEAVE IT TO THE SPRINT CAR FANS TO HATE ON TMS. IT'S BOUND TO BE THEIR TURN. :|
 #261958  by MUDPIE
 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:12 pm
:shock: HOLY CRAP, I NEVER IN MY MIND THOUGHT WE WOULD EVER REACH THE FIRST 10,000 VIEWS ON HERE. NOW YOU GUYS AND GALS HAVE REALLY OUT DONE YOUR SELF. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO PERSONALY THANK ALL YOU FUNTIME CRAZY CLOSET READERS. WHO FEEL THE NEED TO RECONIZE ABSOLUTE TOTALLY MEANINLESS NONSENCE AND REDICLOUS LIES THAT DROOLS OUT OF THE PICKLED EMPTY SPACE BETWEEN MY EARS. TRUE CHAMPIONS OF TORTURE. :wink: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. :mrgreen:
20,000 VIEWS. :P REALLY, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME. :roll: THANKS ONCE AGAIN. MUDPIE 8^)
UHH,SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF MANKIND :?
 #261985  by MUDPIE
 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:29 pm
SO' NOBODY NOTICED THERE IS A BUNCH OF KIDS STREAMIN INTO TEXAS AND OTHER BORDER STATES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES? YEP KIDS, THAT YOU MY FRIEND ARE PAYIN CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS IN THE FORM OF TAXES TO SUPPORT. YEP, CHILD SUPPORT MONEY FOR KIDS THAT AREN'T EVEN YOURS. HEY, THEY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES YOU KNOW,THERE KIDS. CHILD CARE TAKES MONEY DON'T YOUR KIDS COST YOU TO CARE FOR UM. ADD IT UP. :shock: WOW, BIG MONEY. MORE THAN YOU THOUGHT HUH? YOU CAN'T JUST SHIP THEM OFF TO BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THEIR PARRENTS OR SOMEONE SENT UM HERE FOR A REASON. AND I DON'T BELIVE IT WAS CAUSE THEY NEEDED A BABYSITTER FOR THE WEEKEND. FIRST OFF, I THANK WE SHOULD JUST TAKE OVER THE COUNTRIES THAT THEY ARE COMMIN FROM AND TELL UM NO PROB WE GOT THIS. THEN FIX WHATEVER IS CAUSEIN THIS TO HAPPEN. NOPE, THAT WOULD BE TOO EASY. :roll: BUT AS YOU KNOW THE POWERS THAT BE IN OUR GOVERNMENT NEVER LOOK HERE IN THE COMPLAINT DEPT ON ELBOWS-UP. CAUSE THEY MIGHT SEE SOMETHIN THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR COMMIN OUT OF MY MOUTH. GOD FORBID THEY MIGHT HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE FAILIN AT THEIR JOBS. :shock:
ANYHOO,IT'S NOT THAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT KIDS ARE HERE. THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE. BUT WHY YOU ASK YOURSELF, IS THE LOVE AND EXPENSE FOR THEIR CARE NOT BEIN SHARED WITH THE INTERIOR STATES. JUST BECAUSE THEY STOP TRAVELIN WHEN THEY GET HERE OR BECAUSE THEY ARE CAUGHT ONCE THEY CROSS THE U.S. BORDER?
NEVER FEAR. I HAVE A PLAN :mrgreen: SO,LISTEN UP HERE WE GO.
IT IS PURE,EASY AND SIMPLE MUDPIE OLD SCHOOL MATH. ON HOW TO SHARE THE CHILD SUPPORT BURDEN PUT APON THE US. BORDER STATES. FIRST, MAKE IT A UNITED TEAM EFFORT. :shock: GATHER ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DAILY YOUNG AND OLD. DEVIDE THEM EQUALLY BY 48 AND ONCE A WEEK SEND EACH OF THE LOWER 48 STATES THEIR EQUAL SHARE OF THE ILLEGALS. :mrgreen: MAKIN IT A COUNTRY WIDE PROBLEM NOT JUST A BORDER STATE PROBLEM. NOW ALASKA AND HAWAII WILL DEVIDE EQUALLY BETWEEN THEMSELVES. NEXT ALLOW THE CHILDREN TO STAY UNTILL THEY REACH THE AGE OF 18 YRS. THEN SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM WITH THE REST OF THE ADULT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. THE KIDS WILL BE OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE A BETTER DESISION ON THE CHOICE OF WHERE AND HOW THEY WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIFE. PROBLEM SOLVED. :wink:
NEXT. 8^)
 #262140  by MUDPIE
 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:27 pm
SPEAKIN OF KIDS, IT'S 10:00 PM DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHIDERN ARE? IF YOU REMEMBER THIS YOU GREW UP WHATCHIN BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION AND WERE YOUR PARENTS FIRST VOICE COMMAND REMOTE CONTROL. NOW,50 YEARS LATER WE GOT A PISTOL GRIP PLASTIC BOX WITH A ALKALINE BATTERY AND RUBBER KEYPAD TO REPLACE US KIDS AS MOM AND DADS LITTLE HELPER/REMOTE CONTROL.
AINT IT BOUT TIME FOR SCHOOL TO START BACK UP ? CALLIN ALL BABYSITTERS, SMOKE BREAK IS OVER. TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK WATCHIN OUR KIDS AND MAKE UM SMARTER. WHILE WE GO TO WORK TO TRY TO FEED UM AND PAY FOR ALL THIS. RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THANK ENTRY LEVEL TEACHERS SHOULD SHOULD SWAP THEIR PAY RATE WITH YOUR STATE SENATOR. :wink: YEP
YOU CAN PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN NOW. I CAN'T COUNT THAT HIGH. :?
I THANK, IF DA PALLOWTISHINS WERE TO LIVE OFF THE ENTRY LEVEL TEACHERS PAY. THEY WOULD BE MORE ZEROED IN ON HELPIN OUT THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS. THE WORKIN CLASS STIFFS LIKE YOU. 8^) NEXT
Last edited by MUDPIE on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #262845  by MUDPIE
 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:17 pm
WELP,CASE YOU AINT HEARD. ANOTHER HELPLESS THUG GOT SHOT BY THE POLICE. YEP, SEEN IT ON TV AT THE PROTEST. AND JUST SO HAPPEN THERE IS A SOLUTION TO STOP THIS KIND OF MISSFORTUNE. BUT YOUR GONNA HAVETA START PAYIN ATENTION TO THE IMPORTANT ADVICE THAT DRIBBLES OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY PIEHOLE ON HERE. I KNOW I KNOW MY BRAIN BUCKET IS MOSTLY A WIDE OPEN EMPTY DAMP SPACE. BUT, HERE WE GO. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WAS IN SCHOOL. BELIVE IT OR NOT I WENT TO ALMOST EVERY CLASS EVERYDAY FOR TWELVE LONG YEARS. AND THOUGHT IT WAS NEVER GONNA END :? ANYWHO, WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL THE POLICE WOULD COME AROUND ONCE TWICE A YEAR TO TEACH US ABOUT CRIMINAL STUFF THE SCHOOL WAS LEAVIN OUT OF THE LESSONS WE WERE LEARNIN. BACK IN MY SCHOOL DAYS DRUGS WERE THE TOPIC OF THE LESSONS. THE POLICE EXPLAINED AND SHOWED US THE EVILS OF THE DRUG TRADE. MOSTLY WHAT THE DRUGS LOOKED LIKE AND WHAT THEY DID. WE ALSO HAD THE FIRE DEPARTMENT SHOW US THE DANGERS OF FIRE. AND TEACH US SOME FIRE SAFTEY TO GO BY. STOP,DROP,AND ROLL :P MEMBER THAT ONE :wink:. NOWADAYS I HEAR THAT THE POLICE ARE STILL COMMIN ROUND THE SCHOOLS WITH SOME NEW UPDATED TEACHIN TOOLS, DRUG N BOMB SNIFFIN DOGS AND PROGRAMS THAT ARE MORE UP TO DATE WITH THE TIMES. LIKE STRANGER DANGER, HELL WE DIDN'T EVEN LOCK OUR FRONT OR BACK DOOR. WE LEFT THE KEYS TO THE CAR IN THE CAR. WE WOULD RIDE OUR BIKES OR WALK FOR MILES AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND BE GONE ALL DAY. WE WERE TAUGHT TO BE POLITE TO STRANGERS OR YOU WOULD END UP GETTIN A WHOOPIN. :? THERE WAS NO STRANGER DANGER COMMIN BEFORE PROPER MANNERS. BUT NOW I SEE THAT THE POLICE TOUCH ON MORE MODERN TOPICS LIKE DRINKIN AND DRIVEIN, TEXTIN AND DRIVIN,STREET RACEIN, BULLYIN ON AND OFF THE COMPUTER AND MAYBE MORE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SINCE 1978 WAS THE LAST TIME I WAS IN SCHOOL :shock:
BUT, WHAT WE NEED IS SOME EVEN MORE MODERN TOPICS ADDED TO THE POLICE LESSONS IN OUR SCHOOLS. THAT CAN STOP THE DEATH OF THE CRIMINAL THUGS THAT ARE BEIN SHOT BY THE POLICE. WHAT THEY SHOULD INCLUDE INTO THE LESSON THE POLICE ARE TEACHIN YOUR KIDS IN THE SCHOOLS ARE THE PROPER PROCEDURES FOR GETTIN OBTAINED AND OR ARRESTED BY THE POLICE.
IT COULD BE BROKEN DOWN INTO BASIC CATAGORYS AND MADE MANATORY IN THE SCHOOLS FROM HERE ON.
1- SIMPLE MOVEIN VIOLATION SPEEDIN, RED LIGHT,ECT. FIRST, PULL YOUR CAR OVER IN THE MOST SAFE PLACE AS SOON AS POSSABLE. PLACE HANDS IN FULL VEIW ON STEERIN WHEEL, IF AT NIGHT TURN ON OVER HEAD LIGHT, WAIT FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF THE OFFICER EXACTLY AS STATED.
2- ALL ROBBERY-THEIF-BURGLERY-CARJACKIN-MURDER-ATTEMPTED MURDER-ASSAULT-KIDNAPPIN- TYPE OF OFFENCES WILL HAVE RULES AND PROCEDURES THAT ARE MORE INVOLVED. LIKE STOP RUNNING AWAY WHEN THEY TELL YOU STOP, GETTIN FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND OR ON YOUR KNEES AND STAYIN THERE IF THAT IS WHAT THEY NEED YOU TO DO, HOLDING YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR UNTILL THEY SAY TO PUT THEM DOWN, RESISTIN ANY ACT OF AGGRESION YOU MAY FEEL TOWARDS THEM OR OTHERS,LEAVE ANY WEAPONS YOU HAVE ON THE GROUND AND IN PLAIN SIGHT BEFORE THEY APPROCH YOU, STOP MAKEIN VERBEL THREATS AND LISTEN TO THE POLICE OFFICERS INSTRUCTIONS. THIS MAY TAKE ANNUAL REFRESHER CLASSES TO FULLY PUT INTO PLACE AND MAINTAIN SO BE PREPARED.
IM NO POLICE TRAININ EXPERT BUT I AM SURE THEY HAVE PROPER PROCEDERS IN PLACE TO GET EVERYONE ENVOLVED IN THE BEIN OBTAIN AND OR ARRESTED PART OF THE POLICE INCOUNTER SAFELY WITHOUT BEING SHOT. THIS SHOULD BE INTRODUCED INTO THE EDUCATION OF OUR CHILDREN FROM THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. IT MAY TAKE THE FULL 12 YEARS OF SCHOOLIN FOR THE SLOWER LEARNERS TO REACH THEIR SAFE LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDIN. IF CHILDERN CAN BE TAUGHT HOW TO READ AND PLAY FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL,BASEBALL AND OTHER CONTACT SPORTS AT SCHOOL.THEN SHURLY THEY SHOULD BE TAUGHT THE DANGERS OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS WHEN DEALIN WITH THE POLICE. AND HOW TO BE PROPERLY AND SAFELY OBTAINED BY ANY POLICE OFFICER. I WOULD LIKE TO PREPOSE THAT ALL PARENTS SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND PROTEST THESE EDUCATIONAL TOOLS BE TAUGHT IN YOUR SCHOOLS TODAY WITH OUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. BRING YOUR LOVEONES HOME ALIVE BEFORE THE JAIL TIME FOR THEIR CRIME. EDUCATE THE CHILDREN ON WHAT THEY WILL NEED TO SURVIVE IN OUR WORLD TODAY. :wink: 8^)
NEXT......
 #262863  by MUDPIE
 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:25 am
YA KNOW HUSKIEOI812,I THANK OBAMA LOANED OUT THEM HELICOPTERS TO THE MEALS ON WHEELS BUNCH. THE WIFEYPOO SAID THEY NEED HELP TO GET UM CAUGHT BACK UP ON DELIVERYS. AND EVERYBODY KNOWS HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE. :P
ONE SMALL STEP FOR A STEPPER, NOTHIN A LITTLE MORE TAX DOLLARS WON'T FIX. 8^)
 #263461  by MUDPIE
 Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:34 pm
SO,WHAT DO YOU THANK THE TOP THREE COMPLAINTS COMMIN OUTA EVREYONES MOUTH WOULD BE NOWADAYS?
GOVERNMENT,IRS,COPS,ECT.
DUMBASS DRIVERS, THERE EVERYWHERE :shock:
I-PHONE IDDICTIONS
SAME SEX MARRIAGE
GAS AND OIL COMPANIES
DOUGIE ROLLO's POST AND OPINIONS
MUDPIE ALL CAPS NONSENCE TAKIN UP VALUABLE SPACE HERE ON EU.
PLUS ALL THE ONES I FAILED TO MENTION. :)
IF DUMBASS DRIVERS DOESN'T MAKE TOP THREE, I'M ADDIN YOU TO MY LIST :P