Elbows Up

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.
 #263865  by MUDPIE
 Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:01 pm
HELL YEA, VIENNA SAUSAGE FOOTLONG STATE FAIR CORNDOG, VIENNA SAUSAGE $5 FOOTLONG SUB, VAN CAMPS FOOTLONG BEANEE VIENNA WEENEE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE ON A STICK, VIENNA FOOTLONG COUNTRY KABOBS, FOOTLONG VIENNA PROCESSED PIG IN A BLANKET, CHILI CHEESE FOOT LONG VIENNA DOG, VIENNA GUMBO, EGG MAC-VIENNA MUFFIN, VIENNA SAUSAGE BISQUE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE PITA WRAP, VIENNA SAUSAGE POTPIE, SPAGETTI N VIENNA SAUSAGE MEATBALLS, VIENNA SAUSAGE RISSOTO, FOOTLONG PECAN CRUSTED STUFFED VIENNA SAUSAGE, FOOTLONG BBQ VIENNA SAUSAGE, FOOTLONG MESQUIET GRILLED VIENNA SAUSAGE SURF N TURF, FOOTLONG CHICKEN FRIED VIENNA SAUSAGE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE NOODLE SOUP, FOOTLONG BLACKEND VIENNA SAUSAGE ON A BED OF WILD RICE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE FRIES, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE TAMALES, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE CEVICHE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE SOFT TACO, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE STIRFRY. INJEN32 I THANK YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHIN THERE. 8^) FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE AND BLACK PEPPER JERKY, BISCUITS AND FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE GRAVY ........
 #263868  by MUDPIE
 Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:14 am
FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE CASSEROLE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE TEMPURA,FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE CREPES,FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE CLUB ON RYE, FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGE AND SOURCROUT,GRANDMA'S FOOTLONG VIENNA SAUSAGELOAF.............
 #263996  by Conductor
 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 am
In my short 57 years on earth, I have learned some of the harsh realities of life. In the hope of helping my fellow man with self-improvement, I offer up a couple of situations that, well, he might consider and to avoid on his journey in life. Here are two of them. . . :arrow:

#1 Never start a 'land-war' in Asia and,
#2 Never fry bacon in the nude :shock:

If this helps, then, great. If not, then, we have a 'bacon-war' brewing.

8^)
 #263998  by MUDPIE
 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 am
ISN'T IT AMAZIN HOW THE COMPLAINT DEPT CAN TAKE YEARS OFF YOUR ACTUAL AGE IN THE PUBLICS EYE. :D JUST TAKE A LOOK AT CONDUCKER AND MYSELF FOR INSTANCE. I WOULD SAY IT TOOK AT LEAST 40 YRS OFF IN A BLINK OF A MOUSE CLICK FOR US. :wink: I SEE ON TV WHERE SOME WOMEN PAY OUT THE WAZOO HARD EARNED BIG BUCKS :shock: TO MAKE THEMSELVES APPEAR ONLY TEN YEARS YOUNGER IN THE PUBLICS EYE. WHY NOT COME SAY SUMTHIN THAT'S REALLY ON YOUR MIND IN THE COMPLAINT DEPT HERE ON ELBOWS UP FOR NADA, ZIP, IT'S FREE. NOW IN THESE DAY AND TIMES THATS A REAL BARGIN FOR A DIP IN THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH DON'T YA THANK.
GOTTA GO NOW, I FEEL LIKE TRAININ FOR THE NEXT SPECIAL OLYMPICS. :wink: 8^)
 #264189  by MUDPIE
 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:06 pm
I MUSTA MISSED SOMETHIN ALONG THE WAY. :? BUT, WHY ARE PEOPLE PROTESTIN ABOUT THE COPS KILLIN CRIMINALS THAT ARE RESISTIN THEIR ARREST. WHEN THEY SHOT BONNIE AND CLYDE, THEY PUT THE COPS PICTURE IN THE PAPER AND MADE A MOVIE ABOUT IT. I DON'T THANK THEY EVEN ASK THEM TO STEP OUT OF THE CAR. :|
WELL, THEY DID GET SOME GOOD FOOTAGE OF ALL THE LUDEIN, BURNIN, STEALIN AND TEARIN UP LAW ABIDEIN CITIZENS PROPERTY. :roll: NO PROTESTIN NEEDED FOR THAT. :?
DO PEOPLE IN ALASKA PROTEST OUTSIDE IN THE WINTER ? 8^)
Last edited by MUDPIE on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #264351  by MUDPIE
 Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:42 pm
WONDER IF THE EU POLICE WOULD MOVE A POST BOUT RACEIN OUT OF THE BLAA BLAA BLAA TIME OUT SECTION AND PUT IT IN ONE OF THE OTHER PLACES SET UP FOR RACEIN TOPICS. :roll:
THAT IS THE WAY IT WORKS. :? NO NEED TO CHIME IN DOGSLEDDER. UNLESS YOU WANT TO TELL US ABOUT POSTIN TO SIBERIA :P
 #264430  by Conductor
 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:10 am
. . .that TA has never invited The Mudpie Factory nor gin-tonic maker of The Green Lizard as supporters of dirttrack racing. :shock: The day will come, sooner or later, when the next knock on the door is associated with the clabbering of "WE WANT MUDPIE, WE WANT MUDPIE" as the official pie of KSP. :roll: 8^)
 #264484  by MUDPIE
 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:01 pm
WELP,I SEEN ON THE LOCAL NEWS. WHERE SOME SCHOOLS HAVE STARTED GETTIN THE TEACHERS WORKIN WITH THE COPS, TO TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT THE PROPER PROCEDURE WHEN BEIN APPROACHED AND OR OBTAINED BY THE POLICE. WONDER IF IT TOOK AND IDOIT LIKE ME :lol: BABBLIN ON THE WWW TO SHINE THE LIGHT ON THIS PROBLEM WE HAVE BEEN LIVEIN WITH FOR YEARS ? JUST THANK, EDUCATION MIGHT SAVE LIVES JUST LIKE SEATBELTS DO. :wink:
SORTDA LIKE,HOW DO KIDS LEARN TO RIDE ON A SCHOOL BUS TO GET TO SCHOOL IF SOMEONE DOESN'T TEACH THEM ? :?