Elbows Up

General discussion about junk and things and stuff and what not.
 #265017  by MUDPIE
 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:19 pm
WELL CONDUCKER SINCE I SNICHED ON SPRINTY FOR HAVEIN THEM FAKE TICKETS HE WAS USEIN TO GET IN BOYD ON THE SLY. AND THE HOLE IN THE FENCE HIM AND HIS POSSIE WERE SNEEKIN INTO THE PITS BEFORE THAT. SOMEHOW HE TWISTED THANGS AROUND TO WHERE BOYD STOPPED LETTIN HIS GANG OR ME IN. SO I HAVE TO RELY ON SECOND HAND NEWS FROM TA NOW AND E-DIRTS PICTURES. BUT, I WILL SAY. I HAVE HEARD THAT BOYD HAS DECIDED FOR THE REST OF THE 2015 SEASON. THAT THEY WILL ABSOLUTEY NOT, NO WAY HOW, RACE ON ANY MORE RAIN OUT DAYS. AND THIS MAY BE A SUMTHIN CONTINUING INTO FUTURE SEASONS. :wink: 8^)
Last edited by MUDPIE on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #265114  by Conductor
 Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:49 pm
Mud, as a long time purveyor of the FINEST pies this planet has known, I'm surprised it is even in question whether you get in at Boyd for free and that you are afforded the choicest seating arrangements. It has been long thought of that the highest form of flattery is imitation, SOOOO, Sprinty, give them 'fake' tickets a makeover, if you will, and who knows they may be a BOON and not a BUST. :?: :shock:

As for the '
MUDPIE wrote:THE HOLE IN THE FENCE HIM AND HIS POSSIE WERE SNEEKIN INTO THE PITS
' I'll have you know that Conducker took it upon himself to check it out, personally. Not once, I repeat, NOT ONCE did I have any trouble getting in and NO one stopped me last Friday night. However, being the thinker I am, I suggest I install a gate there and make it look intentional like the Boyd track oficionados wanted it there. I will add a sign that says, "EMERGENCY PERSONNEL ONLY". I can put a lock & chain on it and mail you the key of course!!

Now to all of you promoters that want to increase the number of butts in Seymour Hiney's grandstands, listen to the people and give them want they want. . . GROUP DISCOUNTS JACK!! 8^)
 #265251  by MUDPIE
 Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:10 pm
THANKS CONDUCKER. THERE'S ALWAYS ALOT OF RED TAPE AND A UP HILL BATTLE WHEN YOU DEALIN WITH THE HIGH END BUSINESS MOUGLES OF THE RACEIN WORLD. EXPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE BEEN ON HERE AND SEE THAT THEY MIGHT NOT BE AS SMART OF A KNOWITALL OR POPULAR AS THEY THINK ARE. I HATE TO ADMIT, THAT THE CLASSES I TOOK BACK IN THE LATE 90'S AT SPRINTYS BUSINESS COLLEGE HAVE REALLY PAID OFF FOR ME. 8^)
Last edited by MUDPIE on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #265319  by Conductor
 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:43 pm
Mud, I think this 'Wiki' needs updating. :shock: :arrow:
Conducker

Mudpie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mudpie or mud pie can refer to:

Mississippi mud pie, a type of dessert
non-edible pies made, usually by children for fun, of mud
The code name of the game Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
 #266021  by MUDPIE
 Tue May 26, 2015 7:38 pm
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEW MUDPIE E-JUICE AND BROWNIE BOOTH AT THE HO HO HO ROW ROW YOUR BOAT BIG SHOW. COMMIN UP THE 4th OF JULY WEEKEND. AT THE NOW, WORLD FAMOUS, BELLAMEAD SUPA SPEEDWAY. 8^) GET YA SOME THAT