Welcome Anonymous

Board index The Line-Up Board Mod Bless America

Mod Bless America

KSP breaking news

This is the place to “swap” stories, post results or announce event info about the largest class of racing machines on dirt.
Presented by RacinDirt.com

Re: KSP breaking news

Postby Conductor » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 am

Don't sanction it!!

<sigh>
Conductor
Provisional Starter

Postby Dogsledder » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 pm

I tried to do away with the V-6 and run a team of huskies and malamutes, but they kept pooping on the track and chasing thier own car. Plus, Willis fed them all too much in practice and they kept falling asleep. Research and developement is a mofo.
Stevan McKey
Bleacher Creature and sometimes Pit Rat

there are two types of people who don't have beards, women and youth. I am neither
--Phil Robertson
Dogsledder
Crew Chief

Postby KOAB 26 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 pm

IT WILL BE FUELED BY MY SPECIAL BLEND OF JUICY JUICE :shock:
WRP RACING/WILLIS AND RUTH PRICE RACING
I-STOCK #26
IMCA 2008 WOODYS JUNE HOTSHOT OF THE MONTH
DESTROYER SOUTHERN REGION 2008 ROOKIE POINTS 6TH
IMCA NATIONAL ROOKIE STOCKCAR 2008 POINTS 20TH
KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK 2008 FINAL POINTS 6TH
KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK 2009 FINAL POINTS 10TH HALF SEASON

KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK 2010 FINAL POINTS 11TH HALF SEASON
KOAB 26
Seasoned Veteran

Postby sprintcar93 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 am

"under the watchful eye of Robert Owesly"

Now that right there was funny I don't care who you are! lmao I'm glad I wasn't drinking my milk right then. :lol: :lol:
sprintcar93
Elbows Up Hall-of-Famer

Postby dirt is king » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Any other surprises in the works at KSP, TA ?
dirt is king

Postby TRACK ANNOUNCER » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 am

dirt is king wrote:Any other surprises in the works at KSP, TA ?

In fact there is......

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KSP has signed the dotted lines to grant the title rights for 2013 and beyond to MudPie Incorporated. MudPie products will be the "OFFICIAL MUDPIE" of the raceway as of Jan 1st, 2013. The duration of the agreement is unclear at press time but is rumored to be effective for the next ten years. The exchange of currency is also rumored to be substantial. MudPie Incorporated's CEO was unavailable for comment as he is currently on vacation in the south Pacific at some exotic Island.

The entire full line of products from MudPie Incorporated will be sold at the raceway along with two new product lines will be launched in the contract period. Raceway workers are currently busy with point of sale advertising placements in the concourse area and in other strategic locations within the facilities. All print advertisings has been rumored to be in the several thousands of dollar range.

It is also rumored that WPR Food Products Division is nearing a contract deal with KSP. Willis Price, CEO of the outfit is nearing final negotiations over a deal that will sell his jerky products to KSP fans at the concessions stand. It is unclear what if any effects the beverage division will play in contract negotiations between KSP and WPR. WPR Beverage division has a beverage called juicy juice and is very popular in north Texas. Very little information is available at this time in many of these details between WPR and KSP. Stay tuned for updates.
Douglas Rollo
All American Motorsports
TRACK ANNOUNCER
Elbows Up Hall-of-Famer

Postby dirt is king » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 am

How many other tracks did KSP have to outbid for the famous (or maybe not-so famous) Mudpie to be exclusive to KSP ?
dirt is king

Postby MUDPIE » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm

CONTRACT CLAUSE IN EXSISTING CONTRACT WITH RICHARD AND IMCA. CAN'T GET OUT OF IT TILL END OF NEXT SEASON. DAMN FINE PRINT SCREWS YA EVERY TIME. HOLY BEEP, :shock: THERES GOES A MERMAID. I GOTTA GO. SEE YA WHEN I GET BACK IF I COME BACK. THERES A DANG REAL MERMAID I'M TELLIN YA. YALL HOLD THE FORT DOWN. SEE YA :wink:
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby MUDPIE » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

OH AND BY THE WAY MY DANG NAME IS MUDPIE AND I SELL MUD PIES MADE IN MY MUD PIE FACTORY. GET IT RIGHT WOULD YA. I GET SO TIRED OF TELLIN EVERYONE THAT. IT'S OK JUST TRY NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN WOULD YA. AND I WILL TRY TO STOP CALLIN YOU DIK. :P
MUDPIE
Crew Chief

Postby PedroCoors » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Whew! Thank goodness!! Sounded like you were about to announce KSP was going to start selling beer. Thank goodness that isn't going to happen!
PedroCoors
Contender

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Bless America

• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 1 minute)
  • Most users ever online was 173 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 am