Elbows Up

PC, Playstation, XBox and anything else requiring elbows up and thumbs on the controller. Share reviews, hints, skins and other tips and tricks.
 #197662  by yenko2
 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm
I'm looking for files from the old DTR DTRSC DTR2 that you might have stashed away on disc or in storage. I'm collecting as much as I can from the old days and will be posting them up for download on a site so that new/old players can enjoy what was some great games and fun times for alot of us.. So if you have anything please contact me at [email protected] or post here what you might have or can send if possible.. Thank You Yenko2/Al Lewis
 #200304  by yenko2
 Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 am
Thanks Donut.... You still have the edit files for that winged mod you where going to do ?? If you do find any of your old files could you send them my way ?? PM me i can can get ya my address info..Thanks yenko2
 #200608  by DonutRoller
 Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm
I think I have the files somewhere for the Wing Mod. I will try to get on my comp over this weekend. Just havent had time yet.
 #202787  by yenko2
 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm
So Donut.you find anything yet?? If you finally get time and do find some files just send them to me if you can..I would be interested in trying to finish up the winged mod chassis if you don't mind me trying..Thanks yenko2